3C Software Job Posting – Senior Application Specialist
Senior Application Specialist
If you are looking for a technical consulting career at a growing enterprise software company, this position is for you. 3C Software (www.3csoftware.com) is expanding its team – we are looking for business analysts, project and software implementation managers, systems analysts or consultants with 5-7 years of experience interested in working for our professional services group. Our Senior Application Specialists work directly with our clients to customize and implement our flagship product, ImpactECS, for manufacturing companies around the world. We deliver value to clients by providing cost management software solutions for complex or process manufacturers. We work closely with manufacturers in a variety of vertical markets including semiconductor, food, pulp & paper, textile, steel and chemicals.
As an Application Specialist, you will develop accounting models for use by finance, operations and executive groups who need access to detailed cost accounting information. During implementations, you will work closely with client teams to integrate ImpactECS with their existing ERP, mainframe or legacy systems. Ideally, the best candidates for this role have a passion for technical consulting and are looking for an environment where they can make a significant contribution to the team’s success.
- Design and development of cost models and interfaces between ImpactECS and other systems
- Manage 3C Software resources and personnel on ImpactECS client engagements
- Interact with client management team on issues including project timelines, resources, and scope
- Responsible for performance tuning, report writing and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Business Management, or Mathematics preferred
- 5 years experience leading software implementation engagements strongly preferred
- Proficient technical skills working with SQL and/or Oracle databases
- Prior experience in cost accounting or manufacturing operations a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- General understanding of Business Objects and Crystal Reports a plus
- Knowledge of traditional ERP and MRP systems a plus (ie SAP, MAPICS)
- Must be self-motivated, work well in team environments and possess strong communication, presentation and project management skills
80-100% travel to client locations in US and abroad
Local candidates only. No Relocation.