Sales Development Representative
If you are looking for a challenging Sales career at a growing enterprise solutions company, this position is for you. We are expanding our product line to include a SaaS based product offering and we’re looking to grow our inside sales team with inside sales representatives with a proven record of success in building pipeline, generating opportunities and closing deals.
This role is an integral part of our sales process. As a Business Development Associate, you will proactively execute business calls to determine interest in 3C Software product offerings and generate Qualified Appointments & Sales Opportunities (QSOs). This person closely partners with Senior Account Executives to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Develop solid understanding of ImpactECS Cost and Profitability Management Solution
- Contact key senior-level executives to introduce 3C Software products and generate interest via phone and email.
- Set qualified appointments and product demos with decision makers and influencers to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Manage leads and follow-ups using Salesforce.com and SalesLoft
- Develop in-depth knowledge of industry segments through research and internal training.
- Work with Senior Account Executives in ensuring proper coverage of assigned territory.
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, business or technology related field
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a lead generation or business development role (experience with solution or enterprise software sales is a plus)
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce.com, familiarity with SalesLoft is a plus
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within enterprise software applications with emphasis in Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Knowledge of common ERP systems and modules is a plus
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid follow-through skills
- Self-motivated with ability to learn independently
- Demonstrated project management skills
This position is based in Atlanta, GA. Local candidates only. No relocation.
To apply, email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place the job title in the subject line.