If you are looking for a technical consulting career at a growing enterprise software company, this position is for you. 3C Software (www.3csoftware.com) is expanding its professional services team – we are looking for business analysts, project and software implementation managers, systems analysts or consultants with 5-7 years of experience. Our Application Specialists work directly with our clients to configure and deploy our flagship cost and profitability solution, ImpactECS, for companies around the world. We deliver value to clients by providing cost and profitability analysis capabilities for complex organization. We work closely with global companies in a variety of vertical markets including semiconductor, food & beverage, pulp & paper, textile, steel and chemicals.
As an Application Specialist, you will develop accounting models for use by finance, operations and executive groups who need access to detailed cost accounting and profitability information. During implementations, you will work closely with client teams to integrate ImpactECS with their existing ERP, mainframe or other legacy systems. The best candidates for this role will have a blend of technical and business acumen to go along with their desire to make a significant contribution to the team’s success.
• Design and development of cost and profitability models including data integration between ImpactECS and other systems
• Manage 3C Software resources and personnel on ImpactECS client engagements
• Interact with client management team on issues including project timelines, resources, and scope
• Responsible for performance tuning, report writing and documentation
• 5+ years experience leading software implementation engagements strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Mathematics, or Computer Science preferred
• Proficient technical skills working with SQL databases
• Prior experience in cost accounting or business operations a plus
• Programming experience is a plus
• Knowledge of traditional ERP and MRP systems a plus (ie SAP, MAPICS)
• Must be self-motivated, work well in team environments and possess strong communication, presentation and project management skills
60-100% travel to client locations in US and abroad
Local candidates only. No Relocation.