If you are looking for a technical career at a growing enterprise software company, this position is for you. 3C Software (www.3csoftware.com) is expanding its professional services team – we are looking for skilled programmers with 2-4 years of experience. Our Technical Consultants are responsible for configuring and deploy our flagship cost and profitability solution, ImpactECS, for companies around the world. We deliver value to clients by providing cost and profitability analysis capabilities for complex organization. We work closely with global companies in a variety of vertical markets including semiconductor, food & beverage, pulp & paper, textile, steel and chemicals.
As a Technical Consultant, you will work directly with our development and implementation teams to develop financial models for use by finance, operations and executive groups who need access to detailed cost accounting and profitability information. A key responsibility will be the integration of ImpactECS with the clients existing ERP, mainframe or other legacy systems. The best candidates for this role will have strong technical skills and business aptitude to go along with their desire to make a significant contribution to the team’s success.
• Assist in the design, development, and integration of ImpactECS cost and profitability models for specific client environments
• Responsible for managing project timelines and meeting deadlines for client engagements
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Mathematics or equivalent
• Proficient technical skills working with C++, Visual Basic, .net, SQL, Oracle, and ERP
• Experience with web development using ASP.NET
• 2-4 years experience working in programming and/or consulting environment strongly preferred
• Experience building specifications, writing documentation and testing
• Must be self-motivated, work well in team environments and possess strong communication, presentation and project management skills
• Ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
Up to 50 – 75% travel (project dependent) to client locations in US and abroad.
Atlanta, GA metropolitan area candidates only. No Relocation.
Apply for this position on LinkedIn