ImpactECS is a dynamic cost and profitability costing system that gives business leaders access to the results that enable them to better run their company. Whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor or service provider, ImpactECS offers everything you need to build, run and maintain models unique to your business requirements.
ImpactECS is one of the most versatile costing systems available for finance and accounting professionals. Some of the world’s most recognizable companies have used ImpactECS to build sophisticated cost and profitability models – replacing unwieldy spreadsheets, dated legacy applications and limited ERP systems.
We’ve combined all of the things you love about building spreadsheet models (flexibility, end-user driven) with the features and functionality of a robust financial system (integration, scalability, security, sharing) so you can rapidly implement a costing system that fits your organization’s exact needs.
With over 600 installations worldwide, ImpactECS delivers the best of both worlds – a packaged software solution that is completely configurable to meet your specific business needs.
Benefits of using ImpactECS:
- Highly configurable and flexible: Custom models that are configurable to represent unique business rules and can evolve to support changes in the business.
- Consistent environment to calculate results: With ImpactECS, companies can enforce common methodologies for calculating costs and profits and have access to a centralized source of data.
- Easy to use: ImpactECS has a familiar Windows-styled interface and models are maintained by accounting or operations personnel.
- Fits into any IT architecture: The client/server technology with web capabilities runs on both Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases and easily integrates with ERP, manufacturing execution systems, business intelligence tools, data warehouses, and third-party reporting tools.
- Security and auditability: Data is stored on protected servers and user-based permissions define who has access to view and modify the model. Audit files are automatically generated, allowing for companies to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.