The Ledger

Curated content for
analytical business leaders
Back to The Ledger

Harvard Business Review: Bad Data Is Sapping Your Team’s Productivity

“Fortunately, good-enough-to-get-started estimates can be obtained by the applying the “rule of 10”: it costs 10 times as much to complete a unit of work when the data is flawed in any way as it does when the data is good. In practice, this means that if data is good for 90% of your work, finishing the remaining 10% will cost more because of all the added friction.”

Read More at Harvard Business Review >