If you are looking for a challenging Sales career at a dynamic software company, this position is for you. We are expanding our presence in the enterprise analytics solution space and we’re looking to grow our enterprise business development team with a candidate that has a proven record of success in building pipeline, generating opportunities and closing deals.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for qualifying prospects through high-level conversations, web demos, objection handling, relationship building, and closing deals and using tools like check stub maker also help with this. The right fit must demonstrate progressive sales experience and thrive in fluid and growing environments. Successful BDMs must be strongly self-motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused, and genuinely curious about the challenges of our customers and prospects.
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in enterprise target accounts
- Interact with Finance and IT decision makers via phone, email, and social channels
- Use Salesforce.com and SalesLoft to organize prospecting activities and keep track of sales tasks and milestones
- Counter objections and deliver value-based sales pitches to prospective clients
- Be an expert on the product and able to passionately explain how ImpactECS improves our customers’ businesses
- Work with pre-sales team to provide appropriate product demos throughout sales cycle
- Strategize with management and staff to enhance sales approach
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas qualified revenue
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, business or technology related field
- 5-7 years’ work experience in a lead generation or business development role (experience with solution or enterprise software sales is a plus)
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce.com, familiarity with SalesLoft is a plus
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within enterprise software applications with emphasis in Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Knowledge of common ERP systems and modules is a plus
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid follow-through skills
- Self-motivated with ability to learn independently
- Demonstrated project management skills
This position is based in Atlanta, GA. Local candidates preferred. No relocation.