Our Response to COVID-19
Valued Customers and Partners,
Like you, we are following the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely and are taking actions to safeguard the health of 3C Software team members and customers. At this time, we have instituted the following policies:
- Restricted all non-critical travel,
- Instituted remote work policies for all employees,
- Deployed remote work and support tools including secure remote access, web meeting and video conference technology, and
- Created an escalation email to facilitate direct and immediate contact with 3C Software senior management team for any concerns.
It is our goal to keep everyone healthy while continuing to deliver the support and project continuity that you need to keep your projects on track during this unique time.
What this means to you:
- All support and contact mechanisms remain in place and should continue to be utilized.
- All 3C Software employees will be online and accessible by email, video chat and cell phone.
- No visitors will be allowed at 3C Software offices without management authorization.
- No on-site travel will be allowed without senior management authorization from all parties.
- 3C Software Project Managers for all active projects will work directly with you and your teams to adjust project plans in accordance with these guidelines.
Updates & Questions?
- Please visit our News Page on www.3csoftware.com for the most up-to-date information.
- Direct questions or concerns to your Project Manager or your usual Support Contact.
- Please log into the 3C Software Customer Support Portal for information on how to escalate concerns to 3C Software senior management.
The following health organizations are great resources that provide information on emerging health issues affecting the world or your local communities.
This situation is evolving daily, but we want you to know that our team is ready. We will keep you informed as this global crisis unfolds – and we wish safety and health to you, your teams, and your families.
President & CEO of 3C Software